This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and fun environment while building job experience through a variety of project work. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, self-motivated, organized, and eager to learn new skills. Positions are available for our Web Design and Development team and Technical Support team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Currently working towards a Diploma, Bachelor's degree or a recent grad (within the last 3 months).
- Ability to communicate ideas through both verbal and visual presentation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using web technologies and desire to create things people love.
- Programming and problem solving skills.
- Design and layout skills.
WebSoft Development, a rapidly growing web development company has set the standard for sophisticated web-based applications for the small business sector. We have successfully built a client base of hundreds in Kenya and international marketplace, and we're proud of our outstanding customer retention rate. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated and diligent professionals in a small-company environment, come join us!
Full-time unpaid internships available. This position is located at our Nairobi, Kenya office. Email HR Officer to learn more.